Bringing a fun factor to the sustainable fashion scene, Shekudo’s Her Lake collection promises to elevate your look and mood. These Basjia Clogs have been made in Lagos from locally sourced Aso Oke and set on a chunky hand-carved wooden heel. Finished with a soft leather lining and white topstitching, they will lend a cool bohemian twist to any look—think flared pants, maxi dresses, and vintage-inspired prints.
- Aso Oke, wooden heel, leather lining
- Each piece is made to order by artisans and can take between 10-15 days to complete
- Created by local artisans using ethically and sustainably sourced materials
- Due to the unique artisanal techniques and eco-conscious practices used to make this item, colors and patterns may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Made in Lagos, Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Heel height: 3 inches
- European sizing
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
We deliver each item directly from the designer to your door in partnership with DHL Express, covering 220 countries worldwide within 3-5 business days. We offer flat shipping rates, which may differ slightly based on your order locations.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Due to Covid-19 shipping regulations, please be aware that you may experience delays in delivery times.
Sustainable footwear and accessories brand Shekudo was relaunched in 2018 at the helm of designer Akudo Iheakanwa. The brand prides itself on the use of traditional Nigerian materials, such as Aso-Oke and Akwete cloths. Every piece shows off the brand’s contemporary aesthetic and shines a spotlight on Nigeria’s age-old techniques such as weaving and woodwork.