Pepper Row’s statement two-piece set is more versatile than you might think—with the right accessories, it will work for so many different occasions. Made from locally sourced deadstock fabric to reduce waste, it comprises loose-fit pants with sharply pressed creases and a relaxed shirt accented with mismatched buttons, hand-carved from upcycled wood. Offset the juicy chartreuse hue with neutral accessories.
- Two-piece set
- Relaxed shirt with a pointed collar, long sleeves, fitted cuffs, and mismatched buttons
- Loose-fit pants with pressed creases and side zip fastening
- Upcycled silk crepe, linen, wood
- Made in collaboration with artisans from creative communities, with a focus on preserving age-old methods of weaving, dyeing, and painting textiles
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 4 weeks to complete
- Made in Lagos, Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Fits true to size
- Relaxed silhouette
- Model is 6’ and wearing a size UK 6
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Designed for the free spirit in search of playful sophistication, Pepper Row is a manifestation of Nigerian designer Omafume Niemogha’s creative sensibility. Based in Lagos, the brand’s characteristically eccentric ensembles—think lively prints, textures and colour play—draw on a rich cultural heritage, employing traditional craftsmanship like hand-weaving and Batik dyeing techniques in collaboration with sustainability practices like upcycling and natural vegetable dyes, to create statement pieces for the contemporary and conscious woman.