Pepper Row’s suit is characterized by its sharp silhouette, lively pink hue, and playfully mismatched buttons: crafted from upcycled wood by a fourth generation of artisans and hand-painted by local artists. Cut from a structured blend of cotton and silk, notice the playful fringed hems of the pants—use of the traditional Aso-Oke technique makes them even more original and meaningful. Team yours with equally bold heels.
- Double-breasted blazer with peak lapels, mismatched buttons, an angled chest pocket, and flap pockets
- Straight-leg pants with fringed hems
- Silk, cotton
- Made in collaboration with artisans from creative communities, with a focus on preserving age-old methods of weaving, dyeing, and painting textiles
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 4 weeks to complete
- Made in Lagos, Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Fits true to size
- Relaxed silhouette
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size UK 8
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Designed for the free spirit in search of playful sophistication, Pepper Row is a manifestation of Nigerian designer Omafume Niemogha’s creative sensibility. Based in Lagos, the brand’s characteristically eccentric ensembles—think lively prints, textures and colour play—draw on a rich cultural heritage, employing traditional craftsmanship like hand-weaving and Batik dyeing techniques in collaboration with sustainability practices like upcycling and natural vegetable dyes, to create statement pieces for the contemporary and conscious woman.