Traditional craftsmanship and joyful technicolor motifs merge in this maxi shirt dress by Pepper Row—a Lagos-based brand founded in 2018 by Omafume Niemogha. It’s made from a breezy blend of silk and cotton, artisanally dyed and painted by hand using the antique tie-dye method, Adire, and batik techniques. Finished with a tailored collar and fitted cuffs, match your accessories to one of the vibrant hues.
- Pointed collar, front button fastening, long sleeves with fitted cuffs, maxi hem
- Silk, cotton
- Made in collaboration with artisans from creative communities, with a focus on preserving age-old methods of weaving, dyeing, and painting textiles
- Made in Lagos, Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Fits true to size
- Loose silhouette
- Model is 6’ and wearing a size UK 6
Shipping & Returns
Designed for the free spirit in search of playful sophistication, Pepper Row is a manifestation of Nigerian designer Omafume Niemogha’s creative sensibility. Based in Lagos, the brand’s characteristically eccentric ensembles—think lively prints, textures and colour play—draw on a rich cultural heritage, employing traditional craftsmanship like hand-weaving and Batik dyeing techniques in collaboration with sustainability practices like upcycling and natural vegetable dyes, to create statement pieces for the contemporary and conscious woman.