Lagos-based brand Pepper Row re-purposed deadstock fabric to create this chic two-piece set. Crafted from a blend of silk and cotton, it comprises a button-down shirt and matching pants—both hand-painted using Nigeria’s traditional batik technique. Not feeling a coordinated look? They'll work just as well with other pieces in your wardrobe.
- Two-piece set
- Button-down shirt with a pointed collar, long sleeves, fitted cuffs, and hand-carved wooden buttons
- Loose-fit pants with a high waist and side zip fastening
- Upcycled silk and cotton
- Made in collaboration with artisans from creative communities, with a focus on preserving age-old methods of weaving, dyeing, and painting textiles
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 4 weeks to complete
- Made in Lagos, Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Fits true to size
- Relaxed silhouette
- Model is 6’ and wearing a size UK 6
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Designed for the free spirit in search of playful sophistication, Pepper Row is a manifestation of Nigerian designer Omafume Niemogha’s creative sensibility. Based in Lagos, the brand’s characteristically eccentric ensembles—think lively prints, textures and colour play—draw on a rich cultural heritage, employing traditional craftsmanship like hand-weaving and Batik dyeing techniques in collaboration with sustainability practices like upcycling and natural vegetable dyes, to create statement pieces for the contemporary and conscious woman.