South African brand Viviers source most of their fabrics from warehouses that have been sitting with unused stock from the '70s, so you know sustainability is at the top of their list. Taking cues from utilitarian styles, this Python jumpsuit is crafted from shiny nylon in a relaxed shape with a slightly fitted waist and tapered legs. It's finished with streamlined shawl lapels and seams down the front that add a tailored detail. Pair yours with platform sneakers to really elevate the style.
- Adjustable waistband, back yoke, front fly zip, slanted front pockets, silk linining
- Length: 147cm
- Produced in limited quantities by the in-house team of craft workers, predominantly women—each piece is unique and signed by the local artisan
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 2 weeks to complete
- Made in Johannesburg, ships from Johannesburg
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Semi-fitted silhouette
- Fits true to size
- Model is 183cm tall and wearing a size L/XL
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded in 2019 by designer Lezanne Viviers, South African label Viviers offers handcrafted concept pieces that eschew the latest trends in favor of unique, considered, and sustainable styles. Created from Viviers’ Johannesburg-based Lotus House atelier that also doubles as a concept store, the studio’s garments present a unique marriage of femininity and androgyny.