A homage to the traditional decorative technique of Batik: the hand-painted figurines are the recurring motif of Pepper Row’s collections, crafted in Nigeria by small artisanal communities. Tailored from a soft blend of silk and cotton, this cheerful shirt features a camp collar and short wide sleeves. Style yours with a mini skirt or denim, depending on the occasion.- Camp collar, front button fastening, short sleeves, oversized fit
- Silk, cotton
- Made in collaboration with artisans from creative communities, with a focus on preserving age-old methods of weaving, dyeing, and painting textiles
- Due to the unique artisanal techniques used to make this item, patterns may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 4 weeks to complete
- Made in Lagos, Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Oversized fit
- Loose silhouette
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size UK 6
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Designed for the free spirit in search of playful sophistication, Pepper Row is a manifestation of Nigerian designer Omafume Niemogha’s creative sensibility. Based in Lagos, the brand’s characteristically eccentric ensembles—think lively prints, textures and colour play—draw on a rich cultural heritage, employing traditional craftsmanship like hand-weaving and Batik dyeing techniques in collaboration with sustainability practices like upcycling and natural vegetable dyes, to create statement pieces for the contemporary and conscious woman.