KikoRomeo draw inspiration from their surrounding artist community and the Kenyan label’s pieces are crafted by local weavers using natural fibers. Their Shanga jacket is cut from soft linen and offers a comfortable loose fit. It's been hand-dyed with a Batik print and embellished with an elaborate beaded motif on the back. Designed to be worn with the coordinating pants, it will look great paired with slouchy jeans too.
- Front flap pockets, regenerated orange peel lining, recycled cowhorn button fastening
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 3 weeks to complete
- Due to the unique artisanal techniques used to make this item, patterns may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Made in Nairobi, Kenya, ships from Kenya
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Relaxed silhouette
- Fits true to size
- Model is 178cm tall and wearing a size M (equivalent to ladies L)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
KikoRomeo has been igniting the Kenyan fashion scene since 1996. Led by Iona McCreath, the label offers sustainable, contemporary designs crafted by local artisans using traditional hand-dyeing techniques. At the heart of the brand is a nod to Kenyan culture, which can be noted in the brand’s quirky details that pay tribute to the country’s art and music scene.