Sporty sandals continue to enjoy a moment in the spotlight, and this unique pair by Nigerian label Pepper Row offers a fresh, playful take on the trend. Crafted by local artisans from upcycled leather, the vibrant color-block style is finished with raffia fringe detailing for a multi-textured effect. Wear them with anything from denim to skirts.
- Open round toe, multi-strap design, sole made using recycled materials
- Made in collaboration with artisans from creative communities, with a focus on preserving age-old methods of weaving, dyeing, and painting textiles
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 10 days to complete
- Made in Lagos, Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Fits small to size, take a half size larger than usual
Shipping & Returns
We deliver each item directly from the designer to your door in partnership with DHL Express, covering 220 countries worldwide within 3-5 business days. We offer flat shipping rates, which may differ slightly based on your order locations.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Due to Covid-19 shipping regulations, please be aware that you may experience delays in delivery times.
Designed for the free spirit in search of playful sophistication, Pepper Row is a manifestation of Nigerian designer Omafume Niemogha’s creative sensibility. Based in Lagos, the brand’s characteristically eccentric ensembles—think lively prints, textures and colour play—draw on a rich cultural heritage, employing traditional craftsmanship like hand-weaving and Batik dyeing techniques in collaboration with sustainability practices like upcycling and natural vegetable dyes, to create statement pieces for the contemporary and conscious woman.