A fusion of eye-catching prints, modern tailoring, and meticulous embroidery: Lisa Folawiyo’s collections are not to be missed. This vibrant shirt has been handmade from pure cotton using an intricate technique that draws inspiration from traditional Nigerian textiles. It has an oversized fit, that looks great unbuttoned, and a relaxed camp collar. Don’t miss the matching bralette top and mini skirt.
- Camp collar, short sleeves, button fastening
- Handcrafted by the in-house team of artisans using environmentally friendly and upcycling practices, each garment takes hundreds of hours of workmanship to complete
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 8 weeks to complete
- Made in Lagos, Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
If you finance your purchase with Affirm, your first payment is due approximately two weeks after your purchase is finalized. Please note that due to extended delivery times, your loan payment(s) may be due before you receive your purchase.
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Oversized silhouette
- Fits true to size
- Model is 180cm tall and wearing a size UK 8
Shipping & Returns
Nigerian designer Lisa Folawiyo’s intricate, embellished designs have extended far beyond her home country—pieces from her eponymous label have appeared on the likes of Lupita Nyong’o, Thandie Newton and Solange Knowles, as well as on the pages of some of the world’s leading publications. The designer pays homage to her love of Ankara textiles in her pieces, crafted by a team of expert local artisans who take on average up to 240 hours creating a single hand-embellished piece.