Shipping & Delivery
Industrie Africa has partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of ship date. Orders are processed and fulfilled Monday to Friday between 9AM and 5PM.
Each designer or brand will ship your product from their respective showrooms or studios directly to your doorstep. Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece. For more information about your product's shipping details, see its product page or get in touch.
You can order multiple items for a single flat-rate international shipping fee.
As every order is unique, shipping costs will vary depending on the destination of your chosen items. Prices displayed on the website are not inclusive of shipping or tax.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
If an item ships to you from a different country, customs and import duties may be levied by your local government. All additional customs and import duties are the responsibility of the person purchasing. This can range from 20% to 40% of the order value.
Not happy with your order? No problem.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular priced items that meet the following requirements:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- Swimwear items must be returned with the hygiene seals attached and in unopened and undamaged product packaging, where applicable. Swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn or are soiled.
- Jewellery must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it.
1. Return is initiated and mailed back by the customer within 7 days of delivery date.
2. The returned items comply with our returns policy:
Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted. Unfortunately, Industrie Africa is not able to offer exchanges at this time.
Any site credit used to place the original order will not be restored to your account. All eligible returns will be issued in United States dollars (USD). You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping, therefore this will be deducted from your refund.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Please note that all Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
Exceptions include damaged items or order discrepancies based on size, color and style. If you would like to return a defective product, you must notify us no later than 7 days after delivery. No returns will be accepted if you fail to notify us within the 7 day period or fail to ship the product back to us or the seller (as directed by us) within 30 days after the product was shipped. Store credit will be offered for any returned items.
initiating a return
We gladly accept returns that meet our policy. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line to submit your return request, and receive your pre-paid shipping label from our Customer Care team. You are responsible for repackaging and shipping the item on time.