IAMISIGO's long dress is sewn from a cotton and hemp blend that's been loop woven for a tactile finish, an intricate process that can take artisans up to a full day to complete. Embellished with an ombré brown to orange and yellow colorway to create a bold gradient effect, the garment has wide shoulder straps and a squared neckline. Make the most of the side slits and style yours with knee-high boots.
- Striped pattern, full length, back zip fastening
- Cotton and hemp
- Each piece is made to order by artisans and can take up to 3 weeks to complete
- Sustainably and ethically crafted, with the mission to preserve traditional craft techniques
- Made in Nairobi, Kenya, ships from Nigeria
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight, stretchy fabric
- Slightly transparent
- Relaxed silhouette
- Fits true to size
- Model is 189cm tall and wearing a size M-L.
Shipping & Returns
Based between Lagos, Nairobi and Accra, IAMISIGO is a womenswear brand from designer Bubu Ogisi, dedicated to preserving the ancestral textile techniques of her heritage. The designer works with small artisanal communities across the continent and shines a spotlight on their age-old techniques. The result is collections of carefully considered wearable art pieces, each captivating in their respective designs.