Doreen Mashika’s Zuri Dress oozes bohemian glamour with its relaxed midi silhouette tempered by the contrasting waist belt. Made from a light, East African cotton textile named Kanga, it has an elegant shirt-style collar, button fastening through the front, and slit sleeves tailored with unique folding detail. Balance the vibrant color palette with a neutral clutch and sandals.
- Shirt-style collar, short sleeves, button fastening, pockets, self-tie belt
- Each piece is made to order by artisans and can take up to 3 weeks to complete
- Produced in limited quantities from sustainably sourced materials, using artisanal and ethical manufacturing methods
- Made in Zanzibar, Tanzania, ships from Tanzania
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Relaxed silhouette, cinched waist
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Zanzibar-based Doreen Mashika creates breezy, island-appropriate silhouettes inspired by the colors and textiles of her Tanzanian heritage. East African Kanga prints feature prolifically in Mashika’s designs, and most of her elegant pieces are crafted from light fabrics; this is artful resort-wear fit for your jet-setting lifestyle.