The Ameena Midi bag from Nigerian label FemiHandbags shows a joyful reimagining of a classic everyday shape. This elegant piece is composed of bright yellow and orange cow leather, and multi-colored Aso-Oke cotton—a traditional cloth handwoven by the Yoruba people. It's framed with fringe detailing and finished with contrast hand-stitching and a striking silver-tone closure. Wear it through the upcoming months as a remedy to the winter blues.
- Press-lock closure, interior zippered pocket and slip pockets
- Aso-Oke cotton, cowhide, cotton lining
- Artisanally and ethically made by local communities
- Each piece is made to order by artisans and can take up to 3 weeks to complete
- Made in Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Width: 28 cm
- Height: 19 cm
- Depth: 11 cm
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.