As its name suggests, the Asymmetric Yoke Work Jacket by Ivorian label LaurenceAirline combines utilitarian influences with unexpected color-block detailing. Cut from organic Faso Dan Fani cotton to a boxy fit, it has practical side pockets and a rounded collar for a more feminine look. Each piece is meticulously handcrafted in the brand’s atelier in Grand-Bassam, Côte d’Ivoire. Pair yours with denim for a cool, laid-back vibe.
- Round collar, concealed button fastening, side pockets, cotton lining
- Organic cotton
- Handmade by master tailors in the brand’s atelier in Grand-Bassam
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 3 weeks to complete
- Made in Grand-Bassam, Côte d'Ivoire, ships from Côte d'Ivoire
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Heavyweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Boxy silhouette
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Medium: Length 73cm, shoulder length 16cm, sleeve length 65cm
- Model is 187cm and wearing a size M
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Laurence Chauvin-Buthaud designs by the motto ‘Wear your values’, shining the spotlight on craft, ecology, and cultural diversity. You can count on the Ivorian brand for carefully selected fabrics, hand-painted prints, and expert tailoring—a celebration of local tradition and fashion’s global creative spirit. Adapting artisanal know-how to contemporary trends, the result is a vibrant edit of timeless silhouettes infused with a youthful street-style edge.