Hamaji’s Palazzo Pants are decorated with a colorful motif depicting the Southern Carmine Bee Eater birds—crafted by local artisans using traditional woodblock printing and embroidery techniques. Cut from hand-dyed Tencel with a silk-like texture, the flowy wide-leg silhouette is enhanced by pleats and has a flattering high-rise waist. Echo the brand’s styling by adding a tie-front crop top and sporty sandals.
- Concealed side zip fastening, box pleat detailing, ankle length
- Crafted with natural fibers and dyes, using processes that benefit local communities by providing access to jobs with fair wages and preserving traditional artisanal techniques
- Made in Kenya, ships from Kenya
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Lightweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Loose high-waisted silhouette
- Fits true to size
- Model is 180cm tall and wearing a size UK 10
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.