Viviers’ blazer is cut from an organic silk-hemp blend in a boxy silhouette, accentuated with shoulder pads. Unlined and finished with inner seam binding to ensure a lighter feel, it has narrow lapels detailed with delicate fringing and a practical press-stud closure. Expertly handcrafted in Johannesburg, South Africa, using traditional techniques and locally sourced materials, it will look equally well with matching pants and vintage denim.
- Single-breasted fastening, notched lapels, shoulder pads, unlined, inner seam binding, press-stud closure
- Silk, hemp, viscose trims, Italian brass hardware
- Produced in limited quantities by the in-house team of craft workers, predominantly women—each piece is unique and signed by the local artisan
- Made in Johannesburg, South Africa, ships from South Africa
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric with a soft drape
- Semi-fitted silhouette, structured shoulders
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
We deliver each item directly from the designer to your door in partnership with DHL Express, covering 220 countries worldwide within 3-5 business days. We offer flat shipping rates, which may differ slightly based on your order locations.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Due to Covid-19 shipping regulations, please be aware that you may experience delays in delivery times.
Founded in 2019 by designer Lezanne Viviers, South African label Viviers offers handcrafted concept pieces that eschew the latest trends in favor of unique, considered, and sustainable styles. Created from Viviers’ Johannesburg-based Lotus House atelier that also doubles as a concept store, the studio’s garments present a unique marriage of femininity and androgyny.