Viviers’ blazer is cut from an organic silk-hemp blend in a boxy silhouette, accentuated with shoulder pads. Unlined and finished with inner seam binding to ensure a lighter feel, it has narrow lapels detailed with delicate fringing and a practical press-stud closure. Expertly handcrafted in Johannesburg, South Africa, using traditional techniques and locally sourced materials, it will look equally well with matching pants and vintage denim.
- Single-breasted fastening, notched lapels, shoulder pads, unlined, inner seam binding, press-stud closure
- Silk, hemp, viscose trims, Italian brass hardware
- Produced in limited quantities to order—each piece is unique and signed by the local artisan and can take up to 2 weeks to complete
- Handmade by the in-house team of craft workers, predominantly women, in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Ships from South Africa
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric with a soft drape
- Semi-fitted silhouette, structured shoulders
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded in 2019 by designer Lezanne Viviers, South African label Viviers offers handcrafted concept pieces that eschew the latest trends in favor of unique, considered, and sustainable styles. Created from Viviers’ Johannesburg-based Lotus House atelier that also doubles as a concept store, the studio’s garments present a unique marriage of femininity and androgyny.