Filled with super-chic summer essentials, Hamaji’s SS’22 collection is sure to make your next vacation the most stylish yet. Crafted by skilled Kenyan artisans from breezy silk-like Tencel, this charming slip dress features a deep scoop neckline, dainty shoulder straps, and an open back framed with a drawstring detail. Wear yours with slides, sandals, or heels, depending on the occasion.
- Deep scoop neckline, open back with a drawstring detail, mid-calf length
- Crafted with natural fibers and dyes, using processes that benefit local communities by providing access to jobs with fair wages and preserving traditional artisanal techniques
- Made in Kenya, ships from Kenya
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Lightweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Take one size larger than usual to enhance the oversized fit
- Fits true to size
- Model is 180cm tall and wearing a size UK 10
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Due to Covid-19 shipping regulations, please be aware that you may experience delays in delivery times.
Based in Kilifi, a small town on Kenya’s east coast, designer Louise Sommerlatte channels an admiration for her local landscape into a rotation of easy-wearing pieces at the intersection of timeless femininity and contemporary craft. Fabrics from Indian saris and velvet curtains are diverted from landfills at local markets before beginning a slow, considered journey through the hands of Sommerlatte’s network of skilled artisans. Custom block prints, beadwork, natural dyes, and hand embellishment are used to infuse Hamaji designs with the trend-transcending vitality of the artist’s touch.