Established in the picturesque East African coastal town of Kilifi, Hamaji’s creations are imbued with a luxuriously laid-back vibe. These pants are crafted from hand-dyed slubbed cotton in a warm brick-red shade. They have a flattering high rise, comfortable wide legs, and two patch pockets with flaps and box pleat detailing. Style them with the brand’s peplum top when on vacation, switching to a t-shirt and sneakers in the city.
- Concealed side zip fastening, pockets with box pleat detailing, ankle length
- Crafted with natural fibers and dyes, using processes that benefit local communities by providing access to jobs with fair wages and preserving traditional artisanal techniques
- Made in Kenya, ships from Kenya
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Loose high-waisted silhouette
- Fits true to size
- Model is 180cm tall and wearing a size UK 10
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.