Known for her intricate, embellished designs, Nigerian designer Lisa Folawiyo pays homage to her love of Ankara textiles in her pieces. These vibrant trousers are crafted from cotton and encrusted with scores of crystals in a colorful checkered pattern. Designed in a straight-leg shape, they fall long to a boot-cut hem. Pair yours with the label's matching tunic for a head-to-toe look.
- Zip fastening, full length, relaxed fit
- Cotton, glass beads
- Handcrafted by the in-house team of artisans using environmentally friendly and upcycling practices, each garment takes hundreds of hours of workmanship to complete
- Each piece is made to order and may take 8-12 weeks to complete
- Made in Lagos, Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
If you finance your purchase with Affirm, your first payment is due approximately two weeks after your purchase is finalized. Please note that due to extended delivery times, your loan payment(s) may be due before you receive your purchase.
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Heavyweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Relaxed silhouette
- Fits true to size
- Model is 180cm tall, she is wearing a size XS
Shipping & Returns
Nigerian designer Lisa Folawiyo’s intricate, embellished designs have extended far beyond her home country—pieces from her eponymous label have appeared on the likes of Lupita Nyong’o, Thandie Newton and Solange Knowles, as well as on the pages of some of the world’s leading publications. The designer pays homage to her love of Ankara textiles in her pieces, crafted by a team of expert local artisans who take on average up to 240 hours creating a single hand-embellished piece.