Made in a utilitarian shirt-inspired silhouette, this Viviers, Cobalt Utility dress is crafted from soft and smooth silk in a relaxed fit that falls to a mid-calf hem. It's sewn with practical patch pockets and top-stitching, while the long sleeves feature drawstrings down the lengths and at the cuffs to make adjusting easy. Try yours with flatform sandals and a leather shoulder bag for an effortless office look.
- Dropped shoulders, concealed button placket, belt loops, detachable belt
- Length: 137cm
- Produced in limited quantities by the in-house team of craft workers, predominantly women—each piece is unique and signed by the local artisan
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 2 weeks to complete
- Made in Johannesburg, ships from Johannesburg
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Cinched at waist
- Fits true to size
- Model is 182cm tall and wearing a size O/S
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded in 2019 by designer Lezanne Viviers, South African label Viviers offers handcrafted concept pieces that eschew the latest trends in favor of unique, considered, and sustainable styles. Created from Viviers’ Johannesburg-based Lotus House atelier that also doubles as a concept store, the studio’s garments present a unique marriage of femininity and androgyny.