Reinterpreting traditional Nigerian fabrics and silhouettes with a modern twist—NKWO present this Colt Set from the brand’s Essentials edit. Locally made from hand-dyed cotton, it comprises a longline button-down shirt, accented with ruffle detailing on the front, and matching culottes with an elasticated waist. Balance the vibrant design with solid hues or opt for a striking head-to-toe look. A pair of leather slides is the perfect wear-anywhere finishing touch.
- Two-piece set
- Longline shirt with ruffle detailing, long sleeves, and exaggerated cuffs
- Culottes with a button and concealed zip fastening, elasticated drawstring waist
- Created by local artisans using innovative waste-reduction practices, such as recycling and fabric manipulation
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 3 weeks to complete
- Made in Abuja, Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Lightweight fabric
- Semi-fitted silhouette
- Fits true to size
- Model is 180cm tall and wearing a size S
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Sustainable brand NKWO relaunched in 2012 in Nigeria, with a focus on the preservation of traditional craft while curbing the damaging effects of textile waste. Each ready-to-wear piece is crafted using traditional West African weaving, beading, hand-dyeing and embroidery. The designer created her own fabric—using a modern strip weaving technique—dubbed “Dakala.” This hand-loomed upcycled fabric has a distinctively rich feel and is featured in each collection.