Lezanne Viviers created her namesake label with the intent of designing pieces that redefine luxury. This Column Draped Dress is made from softly textured polyester in a maxi, relaxed fit. Elegantly draped on the skirt, the style is detailed with contrasting top-stitching on the front and shoulders to add to the deconstructed feel. Slip it on with flats and some bold jewelry.
- Hand embroidered details, raw edges, cowl neckline, sleeveless
- Length: 155cm
- Produced in limited quantities by the in-house team of craft workers, predominantly women—each piece is unique and signed by the local artisan
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 2 weeks to complete
- Made in Johannesburg, ships from Johannesburg
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Fits true to size
- Model is 169cm tall and wearing a size O/S
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded in 2019 by designer Lezanne Viviers, South African label Viviers offers handcrafted concept pieces that eschew the latest trends in favor of unique, considered, and sustainable styles. Created from Viviers’ Johannesburg-based Lotus House atelier that also doubles as a concept store, the studio’s garments present a unique marriage of femininity and androgyny.