LaurenceAirline’s irreverent 'Mother Nature's Dream' collection combines traditional tailoring with electrifying prints—as showcased by this Cosmic Classic Shirt. Among the brand’s emblematic designs, this seasonal iteration is cut from organic cotton poplin and has a retro-style collar and buttoned cuffs that can be rolled up for a more laid-back look. Each piece is ethically and sustainably made in Grand-Bassam, Côte d’Ivoire. Wear yours with denim and skirts alike.
- Pointed collar, front button fastening, long sleeves with buttoned cuffs
- Organic cotton
- Handmade by master tailors in the brand’s atelier in Grand-Bassam
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 3 weeks to complete
- Made in Grand-Bassam, Côte d'Ivoire, ships from Côte d'Ivoire and France
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Straight silhouette
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Medium: Front length 72cm, back length 78cm, shoulder length 14cm, sleeve length 67cm
- Model is 187cm and wearing a size M
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Laurence Chauvin-Buthaud designs by the motto ‘Wear your values’, shining the spotlight on craft, ecology, and cultural diversity. You can count on the Ivorian brand for carefully selected fabrics, hand-painted prints, and expert tailoring—a celebration of local tradition and fashion’s global creative spirit. Adapting artisanal know-how to contemporary trends, the result is a vibrant edit of timeless silhouettes infused with a youthful street-style edge.