This Rebel Mini Tote by Egyptian label Reform Studio will add a shot of joy to your daily uniform. It was meticulously crafted from upcycled plastic and cotton threads by a team of local artisans, honoring the brand’s commitment to making a meaningful impact within underprivileged communities. Sustainable and stylish—wear yours proudly on off-duty days and weekends.
- Multi-length handles, internal zipped pocket
- Plastex (a material created by Reform Studio using 86 upcycled plastic bags and cotton threads), Tyvek label, polyester lining
- Locally crafted by female communities using artisanal and earth-conscious practices
- The unique technique inherent to the production process may result in subtle variations of the color, texture and size
- Made in Egypt, ships from Egypt
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Height: 37cm
- Width: 42cm
- Depth: 7.5cm
Shipping & Returns
Founded in Egypt in 2012 by Hend Riad and Mariam Hazem, Reform Studio was born out of a desire to remedy Egypt’s mounting problem with discarded plastic and to provide employment opportunities to local female artisans. Each accessory is offered in a vibrant array of colors, and is hand-crafted from Plastex—an upcycled material invented by the designers, using discarded plastic bags and cotton threads.