Ohiri’s bag is modeled after the traditional Akan stool—a symbol of authority and power. It’s been handcrafted from woven raffia in a slouchy, unstructured shape and decorated with a gold-plated recycled bronze closure and handle: unexpected organic elements are always a focal point of the brand’s collections which celebrate Ivorian craft so beautifully. A day-to-night all-rounder and a true objet d’art.
- Top handle, magnetic closure, one main compartment
- Raffia, gold-plated bronze
- Handcrafted by Ivorian artisans using materials and manufacturing processes that promote local tradition and heritage
- Due to the unique artisanal techniques used to make this item, measurements may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 4 weeks to complete
- Made in Côte d’Ivoire, ships from Côte d’Ivoire and France
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Height: 140mm
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Led by creative director Akébéhi Kpolo, Ivorian jewelry brand Ohiri creates conceptual pieces that serve as both sartorial adornments and artistic statements. Their approach is to understand the symbolism of ornamentation in certain ancient African cultures and to reinterpret it through different mediums, making free and abstract designs that are wholly unique and thoughtfully sustainable.