The Springbok mohawk seen on the Iris Cross-Body Bag is a signature of South African brand, Thalia Strates. Sourced as a by-product of South Africa's farming industry, each individual bag has slight variations of color and patterns, making each piece unique. Wear this instant classic across the body via the adjustable strap.
- Adjustable and removable cross body strap with bucklemagnetic lock closure and internal zip up pocket
- Cow leather, suede lining, Springbok hair
- Created using ethically and sustainably sourced materials
- This piece is available for pre-order and will ship in February 2021
- Complimentary custom monogramming is available in gold or silver for up to 3 letters
- Made in Cape Town, South Africa, shipping from South Africa
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Width: 19cm
- Height: 21cm
- Depth: 6cm
Shipping & Returns
We deliver each item directly from the designer to your door in partnership with DHL Express, covering 220 countries worldwide within 3-5 business days. We offer flat shipping rates, which may differ slightly based on your order locations.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Due to Covid-19 shipping regulations, please be aware that you may experience delays in delivery times.
The eponymous Thalia Strates brand was founded in 2014, with a goal of creating clean handbag silhouettes using raw materials such as nubuck, ostrich skin and springbok fur—all sourced as a byproduct of South Africa’s farming industry. Strate’s aesthetic is minimalist and luxury, and each piece proves to be a lasting staple.