A signature style from Swati brand Khokho Collection, the Jabu cross-body in quartz is artisanally produced by a local women's cooperative in Eswatini. Its basket-style shape is inspired by traditional bags, worn by the country's indigenous female population for generations. Finished with blush-colored leather detailing and a detachable strap—this piece is anti-seasonal in the sense it can carry you through the entire year with ease and effortlessness.
- Lined interior with card pocket
- Natural fibers, poly-cotton twill lining, nickle hardware, cow horn
- Any variations in tone or texture are inherent to the handcrafted nature of each bag
- Artisanally crafted by a local female cooperative using traditional craft techniques
- Made in Eswatini (Swaziland), ships from Eswatini
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Width: 18cm
- Height: 15cm
Shipping & Returns
Khokho in siSwati means "grandmother;" a reference to the brand's entirely women-led team and its matriarchal influences. The accessories label—which operates out of Eswatini (formerly known in English as Swaziland)—seeks to preserve and elevate traditional Swati weaving techniques, while empowering the community by providing income and learning opportunities. Basket-style bags are crafted from locally sourced natural fibers, found in the country's indigenous vegetation, and finished with luxury details—from ethically sourced and hand-carved cow-horn tags, to luxury brass hardware which is expertly crafted in Italy.