Named and inspired by its Brooklyn-based creative muse, Kai Avent-deLeon, the Kai Cross-Body Bag stands out from the crowd with its natural beauty. Featuring a Springbok hair front strap, sourced as a by-product of South Africa's free range farming industry, and an oversized buckle detail, you can remove the strap for an elegant hand-held option.
- Adjustable and removable cross-body strap with buckle, magnetic lock closure and internal zip up pocket
- Cow leather, Springbok hair, suede lining
- Created using ethically and sustainably sourced materials
- This piece is available for pre-order and will ship in February 2021
- Complimentary custom monogramming is available in gold or silver for up to 3 letters
- Made in Cape Town, South Africa, shipping from South Africa
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Width: 29cm
- Height: 35.5cm
- Depth: 6cm
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Due to Covid-19 shipping regulations, please be aware that you may experience delays in delivery times.