The Kara Sunhat by Cape Town-based Crystal Birch will add a sense of tropical flair to your everyday summer look. Hand-crafted from braided wheatstraw, and featuring gold-tone metal eyelets; it features an interchangeable printed sash, which you can switch out with a classic Petersham ribbon, depending on the aesthetic you want to achieve. Tie the sash loose under your chin and wear with neutral color separates for a chic springtime ensemble.
- Wheatstraw, Viscose
- Comes with interchangeable sash/Petersham ribbon
- CANSA approved, certified UV protection
- Artisanally made by local communities using eco-friendly upcycling practices
- Made in Cape Town, South Africa, ships from South Africa
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Small: Circumference 54cm
- Medium: Circumference 56cm
- Large: Circumference 58cm
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.