Looking for a statement style to expand your outerwear collection? The Kente Coat from Ghanaian label Christie Brown is just the ticket. Expertly tailored from a handwoven blend of cotton and silk, it features an unexpected paneled construction, a playful print adorning the sleeves, and feminine cutouts at the bodice. The unique silhouette is ultra-flattering thanks to the double-breasted fastening, a fitted waist, and a flared knee-length hem. Try it buttoned up as a dress with knee boots.
- Lapelled collar, double-breasted front, button fastening, buttoned cuffs, cutout detailing, knee length
- Cotton, silk
- Crafted by local manufacturers, preserving traditional artisanal techniques
- Each piece is made to order and take up to 3 weeks to complete
- Made in Ghana, ships from Ghana
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Woven texture
- Fitted silhouette, cinched waist
- Model wears a size UK 8
Shipping & Returns
We deliver each item directly from the designer to your door in partnership with DHL Express, covering 220 countries worldwide within 3-5 business days. We offer flat shipping rates, which may differ slightly based on your order locations.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Due to Covid-19 shipping regulations, please be aware that you may experience delays in delivery times.