Exemplifying Christie Brown’s penchant for rich colors and standout details, the Kente Skirt showcases the brand’s signature hand-embroidered detailing, meticulously executed by artisans in Ghana. The intricate pattern of the fabric is equally impressive—woven by hand from a mix of cotton and silk yarns. The voluminous silhouette is gathered and ruched at the waist for a flattering finish. Style yours with a simple top and vibrant accessories.
- Woven pattern, embroidered detailing, high waist, midi length
- Cotton, silk
- Crafted by local manufacturers, preserving traditional artisanal techniques
- Each piece is made to order and take up to 3 weeks to complete
- Made in Ghana, ships from Ghana
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Voluminous silhouette, cinched waist
- Model wears a size UK 8
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.