For Malian label Awa Meité, eco-consciousness lies at the heart of their brand and local, hand-woven cotton is its emblem. The Kola Kimono combines traditional technique with vivid colors in a relaxed silhouette made for everyday wear. It has generous long sleeves and visually striking contrast edging. Throw yours on over a plain tee and wide-leg jeans.
- Long kimono sleeves, open front, maxi length
- Each piece is made to order by artisans and can take up to 1 week to complete
- Sustainably and ethically crafted, employing local craft and preserving traditional techniques
- Made in Bamako, Mali, ships from Mali
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Oversize silhouette
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.