Striking in its simplicity, LilaBare’s maxi dress exudes effortless sophistication. It was crafted from lightweight, sustainably-sourced cotton in a fiery orange shade, achieved using natural dyes. The halterneck bodice is topped with a handwoven denim collar and paired with an A-line skirt that’s finished with a front button fastening and subtle side slits. Adjust the ties to ensure it fits comfortably.
- Halterneck top with adjustable ties, denim collar, concealed front button fastening, side slits, maxi length
- Regenerative cotton
- Crafted using sustainable, fully traceable materials and natural dyes through traditional artisanal techniques
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 3 weeks to complete
- Made in Nairobi, Kenya, ships from Kenya
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Slightly sheer
- Fitted silhouette
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.