Lisa Folawiyo’s collections serve heaps of color and subtle sex appeal—this mini shirt dress being no exception. It’s made from semi-sheer cotton and decorated with the designer’s signature artisanal embroidery, inspired by Nigeria’s traditional Akwete textiles. It has a relaxed silhouette that’s slightly cinched at the waist, flared cuffs, and a curved hem. Underpin yours with a bralette for more coverage.
- Pointed collar, concealed front button fastening, long sleeves, flared cuffs, curved hem
- Handcrafted by the in-house team of artisans using environmentally friendly and upcycling practices, each garment takes hundreds of hours of workmanship to complete
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 8 weeks to complete
- Made in Lagos, Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
If you finance your purchase with Affirm, your first payment is due approximately two weeks after your purchase is finalized. Please note that due to extended delivery times, your loan payment(s) may be due before you receive your purchase.
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Slightly sheer
- Relaxed silhouette, cinched at the waist
- Fits true to size
- Model is 180cm tall and wearing a size UK 8
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Nigerian designer Lisa Folawiyo’s intricate, embellished designs have extended far beyond her home country—pieces from her eponymous label have appeared on the likes of Lupita Nyong’o, Thandie Newton and Solange Knowles, as well as on the pages of some of the world’s leading publications. The designer pays homage to her love of Ankara textiles in her pieces, crafted by a team of expert local artisans who take on average up to 240 hours creating a single hand-embellished piece.