All the garments Viviers makes are crafted by artisans in their Johannesburg studio, breathing the spirit of the city into each one while attempting to redefine luxury. This lightweight turtleneck t-shirt is spun from metallic yarn in a slim silhouette with a delicately ribbed finish. Wear yours tucked into a pair of the brand's silver lamé pants.
- Hand-embroidered logo, turtleneck, elbow-length wide sleeves
- Length: 62cm
- Produced in limited quantities by the in-house team of craft workers, predominantly women—each piece is unique and signed by the local artisan
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 2 weeks to complete
- Made in Johannesburg, ships from Johannesburg
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Slim fit
- Fits true to size
- Model is 175cm tall, she is wearing a size S/M
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded in 2019 by designer Lezanne Viviers, South African label Viviers offers handcrafted concept pieces that eschew the latest trends in favor of unique, considered, and sustainable styles. Created from Viviers’ Johannesburg-based Lotus House atelier that also doubles as a concept store, the studio’s garments present a unique marriage of femininity and androgyny.