An iconic 90s accessory, recast in sustainable Plastex—crafted from 58 upcycled plastic bags and cotton threads—the Rebel Fanny Bag by Reform Studio is the perfect choice for weekend walks or going on vacation. The multicolored texture channels the brand’s contemporary globetrotter spirit, while the adjustable strap means you can comfortably wear it around the waist or across the chest.
- Two-way zip fastening, adjustable buckle at the strap
- Plastex (a material created by Reform Studio using 58 upcycled plastic bags and cotton threads), Tyvek label, polyester lining
- Locally crafted by female communities using artisanal and earth-conscious practices
- The unique technique inherent to the production process may result in subtle variations of the color, texture and size
- Made in Egypt, ships from Egypt
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Height: 17cm
- Width: 36cm
- Depth: 5cm
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.