Born out of a desire to remedy Egypt’s mounting problem with discarded plastic and to provide employment opportunities to local artisans, Reform Studio continue their powerful mission. This Rebel Mini Tote was crafted from the brand’s trademark Plastex material—obtained from 86 upcycled plastic bags—woven with bold color-block stripes. An easy way to bring a little playfulness into the everyday.
- Multi-length handles, internal zipped pocket
- Plastex (a material created by Reform Studio using 86 upcycled plastic bags and cotton threads), Tyvek label, polyester lining
- Locally crafted by female communities using artisanal and earth-conscious practices
- The unique technique inherent to the production process may result in subtle variations of the color, texture and size
- Made in Egypt, ships from Egypt
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Height: 37cm
- Width: 42cm
- Depth: 7.5cm
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded in Egypt in 2012 by Hend Riad and Mariam Hazem, Reform Studio was born out of a desire to remedy Egypt’s mounting problem with discarded plastic and to provide employment opportunities to local female artisans. Each accessory is offered in a vibrant array of colors, and is hand-crafted from Plastex—an upcycled material invented by the designers, using discarded plastic bags and cotton threads.