A unique celebration of craftsmanship and innovation—Egyptian label Reform Studio are a truly sustainable fashion pioneer. This colorful Mini Tote was crafted from 86 upcycled plastic bags and cotton threads, forming the brand’s trademark material known as Plastex. The neat top-handle silhouette is both lightweight and spacious: the perfect companion when running daily errands.
- Multi-length handles, internal zipped pocket
- Plastex (a material created by Reform Studio using 86 upcycled plastic bags and cotton threads), Tyvek label, polyester lining
- Locally crafted by female communities using artisanal and earth-conscious practices
- The unique technique inherent to the production process may result in subtle variations of the color, texture and size
- Made in Egypt, ships from Egypt
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Height: 37cm
- Width: 42cm
- Depth: 7.5cm
Shipping & Returns
We deliver each item directly from the designer to your door in partnership with DHL Express, covering 220 countries worldwide within 3-5 business days. We offer flat shipping rates, which may differ slightly based on your order locations.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Due to Covid-19 shipping regulations, please be aware that you may experience delays in delivery times.
Founded in Egypt in 2012 by Hend Riad and Mariam Hazem, Reform Studio was born out of a desire to remedy Egypt’s mounting problem with discarded plastic and to provide employment opportunities to local female artisans. Each accessory is offered in a vibrant array of colors, and is hand-crafted from Plastex—an upcycled material invented by the designers, using discarded plastic bags and cotton threads.