A timeless silhouette with a distinctly contemporary feel—LaurenceAirline’s sleeveless coat is a statement choice that pays homage to West African fashion of the 70s. It’s crafted from mismatched panels of handwoven organic Faso Dan Fani cotton and painted by hand using the traditional Batik technique. Each piece is unique, owing to the exceptional craftsmanship behind its creation. Style yours with neutrals or throw clashing colors into the mix.
- Notched collar, single button fastening, concealed front pocket, cotton lining
- Organic cotton, certified dyes
- Handmade by master tailors in the brand’s atelier in Grand-Bassam
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 3 weeks to complete
- Made in Grand-Bassam, Côte d'Ivoire, ships from Côte d'Ivoire
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Heavyweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Relaxed silhouette
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Medium: Length 117cm, shoulder length 16cm
- Model is 187cm and wearing a size M
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Laurence Chauvin-Buthaud designs by the motto ‘Wear your values’, shining the spotlight on craft, ecology, and cultural diversity. You can count on the Ivorian brand for carefully selected fabrics, hand-painted prints, and expert tailoring—a celebration of local tradition and fashion’s global creative spirit. Adapting artisanal know-how to contemporary trends, the result is a vibrant edit of timeless silhouettes infused with a youthful street-style edge.