LilaBare’s sari-inspired maxi dress is made from regenerative cotton woven on handlooms by local Kenyan artisans and dyed with natural pigments. It has a voluminous silhouette that drapes beautifully, an asymmetric neckline, and a single sleeve with metallic cords to adjust the shape. Wear yours with a patterned bag and strappy sandals for an understated yet sophisticated look.
- Asymmetric neckline, single sleeve with bronze-tone cords, inner drawstring for a personalized fit, maxi length
- Regenerative cotton
- Crafted using sustainable, fully traceable materials and natural dyes through traditional artisanal techniques
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 3 weeks to complete
- Made in Nairobi, Kenya, ships from Kenya
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Slightly sheer
- Relaxed silhouette
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.