Handcrafted in a small artisan workshop in Cape Town, South Africa, the Nikki Messenger is an everyday classic with luxurious appeal. This two-tone leather cross-body features a green skin flap, sourced ethically as a by-product from the country's existing farming industry, adjustable strap and circular silver-tone ring detail that comes with a detachable tassel.
- Adjustable cross-body strap with buckle, detachable tassel detail, magnetic lock closure and internal zip up pocket
- Cow leather, suede lining
- Created using ethically and sustainably sourced materials
- This piece is available for pre-order and will ship in February 2021
- Complimentary custom monogramming is available in gold or silver for up to 3 letters
- Made in Cape Town, South Africa, shipping from South Africa
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Width: 29cm
- Height: 35.5cm
- Depth: 6cm
- Strap Length: 55cm
Shipping & Returns
We deliver each item directly from the designer to your door in partnership with DHL Express, covering 220 countries worldwide within 3-5 business days. We offer flat shipping rates, which may differ slightly based on your order locations.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Due to Covid-19 shipping regulations, please be aware that you may experience delays in delivery times.
The eponymous Thalia Strates brand was founded in 2014, with a goal of creating clean handbag silhouettes using raw materials such as nubuck, ostrich skin and springbok fur—all sourced as a byproduct of South Africa’s farming industry. Strate’s aesthetic is minimalist and luxury, and each piece proves to be a lasting staple.