Cynthia Abila’s designs seek to empower women through fashion, so bright colors and bold prints are often the starting point for the brand’s collections. This two-piece set is cut from pure silk and comprises a loose button-down shirt and matching pants, both accented with playful fringed trims and hand-sewn inscriptions. The vibrant orange hue will look great with white accessories and gold jewelry.
- Two-piece set
- Relaxed shirt with a pointed collar, front button fastening, and fringed trims
- Loose pants with an elasticated waistband and fringed trims
- Crafted using natural and organic materials, with a focus on sustainable practices and traditional artistry
- Each piece is made to order by artisans and may take up to 2 weeks to complete
- Made in Abuja, Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Fits true to size
- Relaxed silhouette
- Model is wearing a size UK 6
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Designer Cynthia Otiyo-Abila’s clothing is created, from concept to construction, in Nigeria’s capital city, Abuja. She channels her passion for storytelling into the Cynthia Abila label, interpreting traditional subject matter for a modern audience. Collection narratives are rendered as standout takes on wardrobe classics like suiting and shirt dresses for the contemporary woman, produced by a predominately female team of artisans in handwoven silks and cottons.