This Ombré Tracksuit Trio proves Viviers’ ongoing commitment to beautifully crafted designs with a signature modern twist. It’s been consciously made at the brand’s atelier in Johannesburg, South Africa, from organic hemp and tie-dyed by hand using local artisanal techniques. Comprising a boxy roll-neck top, a full-zip jacket, and drawstring pants characterized by a loose, curved shape, each piece has been expertly finished with piped trims, contrast embroidery, and topstitching. Wear them together or separately to unlock infinite outfit options.
- Top: roll-neck, short wide sleeves
- Bottom: elasticated drawstring waistband with bead-embellished ties, paneled curved legs, pockets
- Jacket: full-zip fastening, long sleeves, paneled construction, fitted cuffs
- Logo detailing
- Organic hemp
- Produced in limited quantities—each piece is unique and signed by the local artisan
- Handmade by the in-house team of craft workers, predominantly women, in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Ships from South Africa
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric, stretchy
- Intended for a loose, oversized fit
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
We deliver each item directly from the designer to your door in partnership with DHL Express, covering 220 countries worldwide within 3-5 business days. We offer flat shipping rates, which may differ slightly based on your order locations.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Due to Covid-19 shipping regulations, please be aware that you may experience delays in delivery times.
Founded in 2019 by designer Lezanne Viviers, South African label Viviers offers handcrafted concept pieces that eschew the latest trends in favor of unique, considered, and sustainable styles. Created from Viviers’ Johannesburg-based Lotus House atelier that also doubles as a concept store, the studio’s garments present a unique marriage of femininity and androgyny.