Viviers’ Ombré Tracksuit Duo makes a strong case for the season’s most in-demand hues—gray and yellow—named Pantone’s colors of 2021. It’s been consciously made at the brand’s atelier in Johannesburg, South Africa, from organic hemp and tie-dyed by hand using local artisanal techniques. Comprising a boxy roll-neck top and drawstring pants characterized by a loose, curved shape and beaded detailing at the hems, both pieces have been expertly finished with piped trims, contrast embroidery, and topstitching. Swap your sneakers for a pair of heels for a flawless yet quick and easy look.
- Top: roll-neck, short wide sleeves
- Bottom: elasticated drawstring waistband with bead-embellished ties, paneled curved legs, pockets
- Logo detailing
- Organic hemp
- Produced in limited quantities to order—each piece is unique and signed by the local artisan and can take up to 2 weeks to complete- Handmade by the in-house team of craft workers, predominantly women, in Johannesburg, South Africa- Ships from South Africa
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric, stretchy
- Intended for a loose, oversized fit
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded in 2019 by designer Lezanne Viviers, South African label Viviers offers handcrafted concept pieces that eschew the latest trends in favor of unique, considered, and sustainable styles. Created from Viviers’ Johannesburg-based Lotus House atelier that also doubles as a concept store, the studio’s garments present a unique marriage of femininity and androgyny.