Elegant and playful, this wrap dress pulls out all the stops. An oversize silhouette and flared hemline are punctuated by unexpected details, from open shoulders to pleated flared sleeves. Made of cotton and silk, the unusual binding details add a touch of luxury to this robe-inspired look. Produced in limited quantities in Johannesburg, South Africa, each piece is unique and signed by the local artisan. Style yours with ballet pumps and a bold red lip.
- Cut-out shoulder detail, underarm opening pleated flared sleeves, belt holes and loops with a separate belt, two kangaroo-pouch pockets, binding details, center-front metal hook-and-eyelet fastening
- Cotton, silk, silk lamé
- Produced in limited quantities by the in-house team of craft workers, predominantly women—each piece is unique and signed by the local artisan
- Made in Johannesburg, South Africa, ships from South Africa
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Flared fit, cinched at the waist with belt
- Sleeve: 44cm, nape to hem: 87cm, front length: 84cm
- Cold hand wash/dry cleaning
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded in 2019 by designer Lezanne Viviers, South African label Viviers offers handcrafted concept pieces that eschew the latest trends in favor of unique, considered, and sustainable styles. Created from Viviers’ Johannesburg-based Lotus House atelier that also doubles as a concept store, the studio’s garments present a unique marriage of femininity and androgyny.