Relaxed, elegant, and playful all at once, these pants from Orange Culture are a sterling example of the Nigerian label’s unique aesthetic. Intended for a unisex fit, they have a loose flared-leg shape, a high waist, and discreet side pockets. The brand then applied the traditional tie-dye technique, called Adire, to create the painterly heart motif—characterized by subtle inconsistencies and imperfections intrinsic to the design process—rendered here in a vibrant orange and purple palette. Style yours with the matching shirt dress for a head-to-toe look or offset the rich hues with neutral tones.
- Relaxed flared shape, high waist, zip and button fastening, side pockets
- Chiffon blend
- Artisanally crafted by local communities
- Each piece is made to order and can take up to 3 weeks to complete
- Made in Lagos, Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric, semi-matte texture
- Relaxed silhouette
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
Launched in 2011, Lagos-based men’s and womenswear label Orange Culture creates silhouettes with unexpected twists and employs artisanal techniques, native to the Yoruba community, into his textiles. A former LVMH Prize and Woolmark Prize semi-finalist, his daring and gender non-conforming approach to design has built him a global cult following.