LilaBare’s maxi dress draws inspiration from the traditional Indian sari. As with all pieces by the brand, it’s crafted from regenerative cotton woven on handlooms by local Kenyan artisans and dyed using natural pigments. It has a draped silhouette, an asymmetric neckline, and a single sleeve with metallic cords to adjust the shape. Offset the bold, sunset-orange shade with gold jewelry.
- Asymmetric neckline, single sleeve with bronze-tone cords, inner drawstring for a personalized fit, maxi length
- Regenerative cotton
- Crafted using sustainable, fully traceable materials and natural dyes through traditional artisanal techniques
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 3 weeks to complete
- Made in Nairobi, Kenya, ships from Kenya
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Slightly sheer
- Relaxed silhouette
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.