Cynthia Abila is committed to preserving traditional craft techniques and providing job opportunities to local communities. This shirt dress is crafted from artisanally woven silk and suede in complementary orange and brown tones. The belted waist and tie-fastening cuffs lend it a relaxed appeal, while the dynamic graphic motif and fringed hem add a touch of playfulness. Unbutton the collar to showcase a delicate necklace.
- Pointed collar, front button fastening, chest pocket, belted waist, tie-fastening cuffs, curved hem
- Silk, suede
- Crafted using natural and organic materials, with a focus on sustainable practices and traditional artistry
- Each piece is made to order by artisans and may take up to 2 weeks to complete
- Made in Abuja, Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Fits true to size
- Loose silhouette
- Model is wearing a size UK 6
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Designer Cynthia Otiyo-Abila’s clothing is created, from concept to construction, in Nigeria’s capital city, Abuja. She channels her passion for storytelling into the Cynthia Abila label, interpreting traditional subject matter for a modern audience. Collection narratives are rendered as standout takes on wardrobe classics like suiting and shirt dresses for the contemporary woman, produced by a predominately female team of artisans in handwoven silks and cottons.