Crafted from hand-loomed organic cotton—produced by Pendeza weavers in western Kenya—and imagined in a subtle tie-dye pattern, Hamaji’s top emanates an unmistakable retro hippie vibe. The plunging neckline, V-shaped back, and flouncy peplum hem ensure a feminine finish, while the delicate pink hue will work perfectly with the butter-yellow palazzo pants from the collection.
- V-neck, low-cut back, peplum hem
- Organic cotton
- Crafted with natural fibers and dyes, using processes that benefit local communities by providing access to jobs with fair wages and preserving traditional artisanal techniques
- Made in Kenya, ships from Kenya
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Lightweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Slightly transparent
- Take one size larger than usual to enhance the oversized fit
- Fits true to size
- Model is 180cm tall and wearing a size UK 10
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.